Adrets Ref VT62
Roc de Péclet in Val Thorens: very quiet residence at the foot of the slopes.
The shops are located about 300 m from the residence and the ski slopes of Val Thorens pass in front of the apartment.
Studio of 24m2 for 3/4 people very sunny because southern exposure.
Composed of a living room with kitchenette, a bed for 2 people in the living room, south-facing balcony, bathroom with toilet, a bed in the entrance. The retractable bed is brand new, meeting standards for sleeping 2 people (suitable for children over 6 years old)
Apartment renovated by the owner. Accommodation arranged and equipped in a pragmatic way while remaining warm.
Pleasant to live in, well placed, bright.
Small price for a couple and a child. Ideal by its location.
We draw your attention to the fact that:
- the apartment has a ski locker
- the apartment is non-smoking
- Pets are not accepted
- The keys are to be removed from 05:00 pm on the day of your arrival and to return to 09:00 am at the time of your departure
- the apartment is equipped with pillows and blankets / duvets
-sheets and towels not included
-wifi not included
- the deposit is obligatory the day of your arrival
-Residence: Roc de Peclet
-Number of bedroom(s): 0
-Surface: 24 m2
-Number of people: 4
Kitchenette open on the dinning area with :
- ceramic hob
- combi microwaves
- coffe machine
-Sleeping area 1
At the entrance, there are brand new folding beds with duvets.
A curtain to separate the dinning room.
A bathroom with a shower and a sink.
Toilets are not separated.
A dinning room with :
- a sofa bed
- a table for 4 persons
- a screen with french and european channels